- In close liaison with the site operations manager and / or RESI, contribute to the proper monitoring of the preventive maintenance schedule for the site infrastructures, as well as to the organization and management of the various maintenance operations. Ensure rigorous reporting of this activity.
- Implement improvement plans arising from findings made during audits or in response to incidents occurring on infrastructure.
- Participate in tests and exercises for implementing crisis management procedures.
- Be a member of the on-call technical infrastructure team at all Interxion sites in the city of assignment. Have sufficient knowledge of the infrastructure of these other sites in order to be able to carry out maintenance if necessary. Being able to ensure the first level of intervention (including the call for service providers) in the event of any incidents.
- In the context of the previous point, being able to maneuver / operate some of the infrastructures according to the procedures in force with the objective of maintaining continuity of service on the site, with constant concern for the protection of personnel and physical property…
- Participate in the various administrative tasks related to the position (Purchase orders, MOP, monitoring tables, operations maintenance reports ...).
- Support GEXP and / or RESI for documentary updates relating to technical developments on the site.
- Schedule the interventions of maintenance providers with the agreement of GEXP and / or RESI. Ensure compliance with the procedures and safety rules for their intervention.
- Regularly check the operating condition of the material and human resources to ensure the best safety conditions (fire and safety).
- Regularly check the impeccable state of cleanliness by adapting the ad hoc services and / or by participating in the adaptations.
- Update and document the computerized maintenance management tool (CMMS) made available (creation, update and closure of work orders).
What you’ll need
- Technical training (senior technician) in one of the following fields: electricity (generators, inverters, low voltage distribution), air conditioning, fire and physical security (access control, video system, intrusion), building management systems
- Experience of at least 2 years in this type of function, ideally in a similar data center operating environment
- Technical versatility
- English (minimum technical level to autonomously manage the communications necessary in the context of emergency situations.
- Current practice of standard office tools.
- Appreciated practice of software such as Autocad, (CMMS),
- Ease in communicating with technical staff.
- Ability to be proactive and proactive.
- Have the deep motivation to find solutions.
- Attention to detail and real concern for monitoring actions.
- Teamwork and sense of internal communication.
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.