Assume the role of assistant to the site manager, and assume the related responsibilities.
Be the technical reference for the site, both internally and externally. Internally, he/she maintains privileged relationships with the other sites, with the Interxion France support resources, but also with the customer activities taking place at the site. Contacts are possible with the Engineering entity of the headquarters and with the European Customer Service Center. Externally, links with all service providers working on the infrastructures feed the flows, and even occasionally with customers, especially during audits. The responsibilities of this position are local.
What you’ll need
Activity 1: Assist the site manager in his/her area of responsibility
- Take over the missions of the site manager in case of absence of the latter.
- Contribute to the management of the teams, and in particular to the management of the GEX/ AGEX teams (including the night team),
- Contribute to the updating of the site's crisis management documentation/application of its process.
- Contribute to the site's customers' calls for tenders, by providing expertise.
- To ensure the follow-up of the integration and in particular the Quality Safety training of the new arrivals.
Activity 2: Capacity management and infrastructure upgrades
- Anticipate the impact of future changes in customer load on these infrastructures, by setting up alert thresholds, but also by considering technical solutions for reinforcing the infrastructures (technical feasibility, choice of design, budget, etc.) and/or their level of redundancy.
- On the instructions of the Site Manager, carry out this infrastructure reinforcement reflection further (studies, validation by the head office, project planning, risk studies, operating mode, etc.)
- If necessary, when such projects are initiated, manage the project in consultation with the support resources and in coordination with the customer activity.
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
Get in touch with:
Deputy Facility Engineer P9 - 93300 Aubervilliers
Deputy Facility Engineer P8 - 93120 La Courneuve
Deputy Facility Engineer - 93300 Aubervilliers
Deputy Facility Engineer - 93120 La Courneuve
Gestionnaire d'activités et infrastructures
System and Monitoring Technician : 13001 Marseille