The position reports directly to the Head of the Planning Department. There may be positions that report to him/her in a hierarchical manner. The position is part of the Operations functional team, which provides support to site organizations. This position involves links with other departments within Interxion France and mainly with the Group Engineering entity. External contacts are with suppliers dedicated to infrastructure management. The responsibilities of this position are national. The position requires coordination with the Planning Department Manager and compliance with the maintenance and energy management policy implemented by the latter.
What you’ll need
Activity 1: Service continuity management
- Ensure the establishment, accessibility, implementation and evolution of processes and procedures related to the management of infrastructures, within the framework of the constant improvement of methods and service continuity.
- To guarantee the quality and the rendering of the documents elaborated within this framework (identification of the specific points of vigilance for each infrastructure, sensitization to the risks of non continuity of service, operating modes for the use of the Infrastructure Managers and the maintenance providers (applicable in situation of crisis management, incident management, or normal operation of the infrastructures), etc.
- Ensure a follow-up of the knowledge of the concerned population on the perimeter of this documentary base through presentations, trainings and evaluations. Organize recurring (alpha tests) and individual tests to validate the ability of the teams (and each individual in particular) to ensure optimal service continuity in each of Interxion's data centers
- To keep the above tasks alive or reactivate them to accompany any physical evolution of the infrastructures, any evolution of the operating conditions, any change in the Infrastructure Managers team.
Activity 2: Performance and appropriation of tools related to infrastructure management and maintenance
- Ensure and oversee the integration of the annual preventive maintenance program into our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) tool, so that all equipment maintenance activities, as well as their suppliers, can be tracked on this tool.
- Ensure that Interxion can also provide reports on maintenance activities over the past few years, including for customer audits
- Establish a follow-up of the preventive maintenance program from one year to the next in order to identify actions to be taken in year N+1, improvements to be made to the MOPs and feed a database of standard MOPs by equipment family
- Ensures a technological watch on the evolution of CMMS tools
- Contribute to the formalization by the Infrastructure Managers of their feedback on the daily use of this tool.
- Contribute in the other direction - and independently of the participation in this project team of representatives of Infrastructure Managers - to the dissemination, training, implementation of advances produced by the project team, whether it is the activation of new features, the development and use of dashboards, etc.
- Fulfill the same role as described above, but on the tools / solutions of centralized technical management, with in addition all aspects of interworking with the 'European Customer Service Center' on notably the management of technical alarms
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
Coordinateur.trice technique sureté Paris