The person in this position reports directly to the Maintenance, Infrastructure and Standardization Manager. The position is part of the Operations functional team, which provides support to site organizations. This position involves links with other departments within Interxion France and mainly with the Group Engineering entity. External contacts are with suppliers dedicated to maintenance. The responsibilities of this position are national with possible travel in Europe.
What you’ll need
- Purchase and management of maintenance suppliers
- Continuously monitor the market (changes in demand, product characteristics, regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Identify suppliers and products that meet the need
- Drafting of calls for tender,
- Evaluation of suppliers' and service providers' proposals,
- Negotiate purchasing conditions in conjunction with the legal and financial departments,
- Follow-up of contracts (quality, deadlines, delivery, payment) in conjunction with the various parties involved (suppliers, other internal departments).
- Implementation of the maintenance policy
- Ensure compliance with contractual commitments with customers (changes in regulations, local laws and associated standards), taking into account the Group's maintenance guidelines.
- Define the most appropriate preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensure that the organization and delivery of maintenance is responsive and evolves in line with the environment in which Interxion France operates.
- Build the annual budget forecast associated with the targeted maintenance policy and the associated monitoring in close relation with the Finance department.
- Produce a customer version of the maintenance policy and program, for use both in pre-sales and in the ongoing audit process with existing customers.
- Support for infrastructure projects
- Provide support to Interxion teams with technical expertise on requirements definition to specifications.
- Ensure validation of technical solutions (factory testing, follow up, post-installation acceptance testing, implementation, replacement, enhancement and/or use of appropriate tools)
- Ensure knowledge sharing to bring Interxion employees to an improvement and an ability to integrate and reproduce some of your skills.
- Provide support to site teams if requested during crisis management
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
Get in touch with:
Deputy Facility Engineer P9 - 93300 Aubervilliers
Deputy Facility Engineer P8 - 93120 La Courneuve
Deputy Facility Engineer - 93120 La Courneuve
Deputy Facility Engineer - 93300 Aubervilliers
Gestionnaire d'activités et infrastructures
System and Monitoring Technician : 13001 Marseille