Lead the Health, Safety and Environment program on construction projects to ensure safe, visible and effective leadership in health and safety in the field. Take ownership of general contractor management on HSE aspets. Support the application and improvement of processes and tools that control high risk activities to ensure risks are mitigated within acceptable limits.
Participate in the definition, improvement and animation of Interxion France's safety/environmental management system according to the standards, Safety (ISO 45001), Environment (ISO 14001).
Raise awareness and provide training on the health, safety and environment approach and on risk prevention.
What you’ll need
Activity 1: HSE supervision of Interxion France sites
- Contribute to the implementation and deployment of the Health and Safety Policy on the sites
- Analyze risk situations (HRA High Risk Activities),
- Carry out daily safety visits on the site
- Identify non-compliance with safety rules
- Draw up a daily report of findings and follow-up of actions
- Establish the indicators allowing the analysis of the results and the implementation of preventive and/or corrective actions.
- Recommend improvement actions,
- Contribute to the dissemination of experience feedback,
- To analyze the possible accidents of building site with the project manager,
- To propose the implementation of corrective actions,
- Raise awareness in the field and ensure regular visits,
- Participate in safety meetings (analysis of risky situations, 1/4 hour safety meeting...)
- Identify adapted and innovative technical solutions
- Work in collaboration with the general contractor in order to continuously improve the safety performance of the site and the resolution of discrepancies
- Advise and support construction project managers and health and safety resources to ensure compliance with legislative and company construction standards
- Create a positive team culture through results, teamwork, development, accountability, competence and professionalism.
- Responsible for the implementation of a health and safety dashboard throughout each construction project.
Activity 2: Project Management (design to site acceptance)
- Support and work with central legal, technical and procurement teams to integrate health and safety into processes to mitigate direct and indirect sources of risk.
- Participate in the drafting/update of HSE / ICPE specifications for site creation
- Analyze health and safety risks, and deploy action plans (DIUO, taking into account future operations from the design stage)
- Manage projects in line with the company's strategy, and in particular ensure compliance with ICPE and HSE regulations during the works
- Supervise the urbanization work of a project
- Assisting the operations teams in welcoming companies and external participants (safety reception, prevention plan, safety protocol, etc.) and ensuring the drafting of prevention plans required by the regulations.
- Participate in the reception of a site (HSE aspects and ICPE regulations)
- Correspondent to respond to the site's calls for tenders on HSE issues
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
Get in touch with:
Deputy Facility Engineer P9 - 93300 Aubervilliers
Deputy Facility Engineer P8 - 93120 La Courneuve
Deputy Facility Engineer - 93120 La Courneuve
Deputy Facility Engineer - 93300 Aubervilliers
Gestionnaire d'activités et infrastructures
System and Monitoring Technician : 13001 Marseille