Assist the Assistant of the President and the members of the management committee in administrative matters.
What you’ll need
- Support to the President PA and the board of the Leadership management team
- Mail management (reception, distribution, sending of scanned mails to the concerned persons, management of possible signatures, etc.)
- Assistance in drafting official correspondence, preparation and/or formatting
- Project management (e.g.: intranet, internal communication, etc.), reporting,
- Management of travel agendas
- Management of travel logistics (ordering tickets, hotels, ...) for the management team
- Organization of meetings (Middle Management Meeting, LMT Seminar, Copil and other types of meetings involving LMTmembers)
- Planning of annual evaluation meetings between the N-1 of the LMT teams and LMT members
- Management of the logistics of these meetings
- Management of the "Monthly" (announcement of new customer contracts signed)
- Day-to-day management (opening of ICT tickets in case of malfunctions etc.)
- Punctual support on internal/external projects
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.