As Health & Safety Manager (HSM) you drive a positive Health & Safety culture and do everything to prevent occurrence of incidents, by ensuring Health & Safety Rules & Regulations are known and applied and records opportunities for improvement and drives and monitors all related follow up actions.
You manage controlled development and release of policies, procedures and work instructions. You instruct and motivate staff to work according to the agreed guidelines, determine required individual training and certification requirements and setup and manage a recurring program to comply to these requirements. Moreover you are responsible for Problem Management, gathering evidence, manage and monitor internal and external root cause investigations and assure that reported problems are handled according to company wide and local processes and procedures. You provide support to customers related to internal or external audits, as initiated and requested by (potential) customers, keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to (service) quality and executes other special projects/assignments as directed by the Managing Director.
What you’ll need
• Educated to a technical degree at bachelor level or equivalent
• 8+ years of relevant working experience in a leading Health & Safety Management role in an industrial, critical environment (e. g. full continuous factory)
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Business awareness: knows the basics in corporate financing/budgeting (CAPEX, OPEX, EBITDA)
• Qualifications in relevant best practices (e.g. ITIL, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma) are preferred
• Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills (coach, motivate and inspire people)
• High personal standards, always looking for higher standards (zero defects)
• Accuracy and eye for detail and a result driven approach
• Competent in problem solving, planning and decision making
• Able to maintain a professional composure and positive approach in pressured situations
A bit about InterXion Belgium
Our Brussels data center is at the heart of Europe’s connectivity crossroads, not only hosting the Belgium Internet exchange, but also attracting local, regional and international businesses, and acting as a focal point for data carriers from around the world. Join one of our teams in Brussels and you'll enjoy the scope to develop your skills and achieve your full potential, while delivering the very best for our customers.
A bit about usInterxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier- and cloudneutral data centers services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centers across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future. #LI-DK1
Get in touch with: