Position Title: Director, Salesforce Transformation
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote)
Digital Realty is seeking an experienced Senior Leader who will transform our Lead to Sales and Operational processes by leveraging Salesforce as the enterprise platform. The role will be responsible for re-imagining and rebuilding our Sales, Marketing, and Operations technology platform through roadmap creation, implementation, change management, administration, and establishment of governance. With an exciting growth agenda ahead, this is an incredible time to come in and make a significant impact.
What you’ll do
- Lead the creation of the enterprise governance around system configurations and data consistency across all Salesforce instances as a Center of Excellence
- Responsible for the consolidation of various Salesforce orgs into the master org and re-implementing where needed.
- Build a world-class Lead to Sales process working closely with Salesforce, implementation partners, and internal resources.
- Enable business workflow functionalities such as campaign management, lead management, account management, opportunity management, contract management, customer success, renewal management, and fulfillment leveraging Salesforce workflow tools
- Work closely with Marketing to plan and consolidate the Marketo and Pardot applications with the ability to leverage existing data to enable targeted marketing efforts and provide end to end campaign management of various marketing channels
- Introduce sales automation to reduce the amount of manual input, which allows for Salesforce efficiency in spending more time selling
- Support the Business Analytics team in building reporting dashboards and management reporting
- Collaborate with business units across the enterprise to gather requirements and level set on expectations for an out of the box Salesforce implementation
- Lead requirements sessions through interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, task, and workflow analysis.
- Incorporate account hierarchy and data model into Salesforce based on parallel Master Data Management implementation
- Look to building future operational workflows and integrated processes using Salesforce beyond Lead to Sales
- Effectively leads change, working with management and users to ensure involvement, participation, and encouragement of others’ ideas and contributions for effective teamwork and successful project execution.
What you’ll need
- This is a global leadership role with several direct and indirect reports. Must have 15+ years of people management experience.
- Salesforce certified preferred
- Strong knowledge and implementation experience with Sales cloud, Service cloud, Salesforce communities, Marketo, Pardot, Clari, Channeltivity, Workato, D&B, CPQ applications (Conga/Apttus, Cloud sense, Oracle/BigMachines CPQ), CLM (Conga/Apttus and Oracle), fulfillment, and finance systems (Oracle Cloud ERP, Yardi, FinancialForce).
- Experience with customer portals
- 10+ years of experience leading sales and marketing technology transformations for mid to large corporations
- A proven track record of previous sales tech stack implementations and at least two major Salesforce implementations
- A passion for understanding how to build and optimize a Lead to Sales process leveraging Salesforce tools
- A commitment to continued learning and staying informed with new Salesforce tools, functionalities, and best practices
- Ability to manage/lead a team to drive results
- Ability to influence at all levels across the enterprise
- A results-oriented mindset with the ability to work in an evolving, dynamic organization that requires you to be nimble and manage competing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proven project management skills, including process improvement, measuring, and monitoring results.
- A genuine enthusiasm for collaboration and bringing people together to accomplish a shared goal.
- Proven ability to influence and execute projects and goals
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic; takes responsibility and likes to be held accountable for results; is constantly a top performer and can be counted on to exceed goals.
- Highly adept at problem-solving and pivoting when necessary
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems using analytical skills and sound judgment
- Ability to manage, coach, train, and motivate others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Makes decisions on administrative and operational matters and ensures the operation effectively achieves objectives
- Responsible for the timely delivery of his/her commitments.
- Establishes goals, objectives, and priorities. Drives the establishment of functional strategies and/or the resolution of critical functional issues
- Digital Realty cares about the health and safety of its workforce, customers, and vendors. Digital Realty encourages all new hires to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by their start date. Employees who are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated will need to comply with our weekly COVID-19 testing requirements, subject to applicable workplace accommodation requirements.
A bit about us
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290 facilities in 49 metros across 24 countries and six continents.
A bit about our IT team
Our IT team is at the heart of our business. We develop infrastructures, design and build networks, support servers and provide the first line of support by delivering rich connectivity for our customers. With new data centers coming online all the time, it’s a rapidly changing technical environment so our team is always ready to innovate and take the lead on projects. We constantly develop, deploy and support vital networks and data services that drive business performance and improve life for customers around the globe.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.