Recruitment Operations Manager- Maternity Contract
60 london wall, London
Thank you for your interest in joining the team. Unfortunately, this role is no longer open to new applications.
To apply to open positions, please search our current available roles here
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager on a 10-month maternity contract to support and manage a variety of initiatives across EMEA to support the sourcing, attraction and hiring of great talent for our business. Your main focus will be to work closely with the Director for Talent Acquisition in EMEA to support and develop the TA strategy, providing guidance and advice to in-country Recruiters, external partners and internal stakeholders. Our in-country Recruiters are at the sharp end of our TA strategy, managing vacancies on a day-to-day basis, so your role will help ensure that our TA strategy, policies and ways of working equip Recruiters with the tools and knowledge they need to hire effectively and deliver great experiences for candidates and Hiring Mangers.
This is a varied position in which you will:
- Work with the Director TA EMEA on the implementation of the policy and process across EMEA.
- Provide recruitment process guidance and support to Recruiters and HR across EMEA and support new Recruiters with their onboarding.
- Be an effective ambassador and positively influence Recruiters in each country, sharing best practices and encouraging collaboration
- Ensure global best practices are embedded in the region to drive operational effectiveness through process improvements and ongoing coaching and mentoring of the Recruiters in the region.
- Support the ongoing optimization of Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC), working with Recruiters and our HR Systems team to identify and track potential improvements.
- Manage and maintain our EMEA careers site, working closely with our employer brand partner to develop content, improve user experience and identify any issues/bugs which occur. Liase with Internal Comm’s and Marketing to ensure candidate communications are in line with our corporate brand guidelines.
- Manage a variety of Talent Acquisition projects to help drive continuous improvement and great experiences e.g. employer branding, referral campaigns, reporting and market insight and DEI initiatives.
- Review key metrics for the region such as time to hire, cost per hire and quality of hire, and make recommendations for enhancements wherever possible.
- Suggest and work on process improvements/innovations concerning all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle process and strategies to ensure the most effective recruitment experience for stakeholders.
- Report to the business monthly on key KPI’s such as open and closed reqs YTD, average time to fill and cost per hire, providing additional insight and interpretation where relevant.
- Provide ad hoc reports to Director TA EMEA and other stakeholders when needed.
- Run and update the monthly TA recruiting dashboard.
What you’ll need:
- Strong in-house recruitment background.
- Experience of project management within a Talent Acquisition function, able to plan and manage end to end project delivery.
- Experience working in a global organisation and working with Recruiters and other stakeholders across different countries and time zones.
- Experience partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ideally Oracle Recruiting Cloud) and CRM tool databases - candidate relationship management.
- Strong computer literacy, advanced excel would be an advantage.
- Ability to produce and interpret KPI reports, generating data from ORC and other sources.
- Great multitasking skills, ability to juggle various demands and priorities on a daily basis.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- A proactive personality who takes pride in ‘owning’ their work.
- A creative mindset, ready to think of and try new things.
The ideal candidate will be available to start early June to ensure a successful handover.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.