Your role :
- Contribute, on aspects of fire prevention and safety, to the development and development of Interxion France's overall policy, taking into account regulations and their developments. Provide technical and regulatory monitoring in the area of expertise.
- Issue opinions, recommendations, recommendations, monitor files and coordinate responses on topics related to fire prevention and safety in order to ensure their adequacy with group policy and their consistency between sites.
- In connection with the teams dedicated to construction, operation and long-term or ad hoc service providers, ensure the follow-up of the main projects, studies, compliance or maintenance in operational condition of the detection or fire-fighting installations of the different sites.
- Participate in site control and internal audit actions in an impartial, factual and constructive spirit.
- Contribute as needed to clients "Request for Proposal".
- In connection with the operating teams and the purchasing department, coordinate actions related to equipment maintenance contracts (preparation of specifications, analysis of offers, assistance in the selection of a service provider).
- Analyze events and incidents, lead the feedback process and stimulate innovation.
- Organize and coordinate internal training, fire drills with all stakeholders and six-monthly evacuation drills for the various sites.
- Strengthen the relationships of partnership and trust with the various stakeholders (SDIS, BSPP, BMPM, Prefectures, local authorities).
What you will need:
- Technical executive with proven and documented experience in fire prevention and safety.
- Holding CT INSSI certification, CFPA Europe Fire safety: technical cycle, a master's degree in safety engineering or an environmental/prevention master's certificate or equivalent appreciated.
- Performing fire risk assessments. Instruction of regulatory files and participation in safety committees.
- Knowledge of ICPE regulations.
- Documentation of successful interactions with administrative and public safety authorities.
- Blank B3 and "Secret" clearance.
- Good interpersonal skills, natural authority and ability to work in a team.
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis and quality and rigor of the writings.
- Ability to use common business software, videoconferencing and business software.
- Ability to understand, adapt and respond to the business environment of clients.
- Ability to manage financial elements related to the field of fire safety.
- Ability to lead, manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize, convince and drive change.
- Ability to lead working groups, awareness sessions and training.
- English level B1 mandatory (will be checked) and B2 desired.
Our two French campuses give our clients access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France's key Internet exchange points in seven interconnected data centers, providing access to France and Southern Europe. As one of the most attractive cities in the world, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that is hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of international markets connect directly to our campus, making it strategically important to our European and global business.
What can we offer you:
In a rapidly changing industry, we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet the needs of our customers. Join us and you will discover a supportive and open environment where you will be encouraged to be yourself. This means you will have the chance to work with people from different industries, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We will also provide you with numerous training and development opportunities so that you can build a rewarding and successful career.