As a Senior Account Manager (Financial Services), you will manage and grow an assigned industry segment / a portfolio of existing local accounts with the aim to generate new maximize bookings for the company.
- Develop relationships to relevant companies within assigned industry segment /portfolio of existing local accounts to generate new bookings
- Develop solid understanding of customer business and IT strategy and infrastructure
- Pro-active outreach to target customers
- Drives customer participation in Marketing events and initiatives
- Attend industry events, workshops, fairs etc.
- Manage the lead to contract process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a technical focus
- 7+ years’ experience in a consultative selling area, preferably on a C-level in IT Services/Telecom international environment, Data Center business
- Expert knowledge and business network in assigned industry
- Expert knowledge of the Data Center business
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, high contract closing ability, creative in solutions, but protecting the company interests
- Business fluent in German and English
- Open door culture with short communications paths and flat hierarchies
- Personalized onboarding plan (buddy system), education programs
- Personal development options in a fast-growing environment
- Extensive social benefits (Flexible working hours, digital meal vouchers, bike leasing, pension plan, etc.)
- Many extras like free drinks, fresh fruit, or cool team events
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company in Germany
Our offices in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf are located in the center of the fast-growing German market. As the most connected city in Germany, Frankfurt is home to many network and service providers, which makes it the world leading interconnection hub. Our location in Düsseldorf is the main stop on the crucial Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, which serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and work closely with our local and international teams to provide our customers with a consistent, high quality service.