What you'll need
- In close liaison with the site operations manager and / or RESI, contribute to the proper monitoring of the preventive maintenance schedule for the site infrastructures, as well as to the organization and management of the various maintenance operations. Ensure rigorous reporting of this activity.
- Be a member of the on-call technical infrastructure team at all Interxion sites in the city of assignment. Have sufficient knowledge of the infrastructure of these other sites in order to be able to carry out maintenance if necessary. Being able to ensure the first level of intervention (including the call for service providers) in the event of any incidents.
- Participate in the various administrative tasks related to the position (Purchase orders, MOP, monitoring tables, operations maintenance reports ...).
- Schedule the interventions of maintenance providers with the agreement of GEXP and / or RESI. Ensure compliance with the procedures and safety rules for their intervention.
- Regularly check, beyond the technical infrastructures of the data center part, all of the services / suppliers linked to the office environment associated with the site, to the external appearance of the building.
- Continuously monitor the proper functioning of the installations via the supervision tools, and implement the actions aimed at correcting any anomalies noted as soon as possible.
- Technical training (senior technician) in one of the following fields: electricity (generators, inverters, low voltage
distribution), air conditioning, fire and physical security (access control, video system, intrusion), building
- BAC or BAC +2 level of study in the field of industrial maintenance.
- Experience of at least 2 years in this type of function, ideally in a similar data center operating environment
- English (minimum technical level to autonomously manage the communications necessary in the context of
- Ease in communicating with technical staff.
- Attention to detail and real concern for monitoring actions.
Interxion in France
Our two French campuses give our customers access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France’s key internet exchanges in seven interconnected data centres, providing access to France and southern Europe. As one of the world's most attractive cities, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that's hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of International markets connect directly into our campus, which makes it strategically important to our European and global business.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.