The Project Manager oversees definition, planning, design, implementation and successful handover of Facility / Infrastructure projects. These projects are managed regarding scope, budget, time, quality, risk, communication, organization in line with agreed procedures, agreements and timelines. The projects can relate to maintenance, upgrades, expansions, or any other operational matters that require following the project process to get implemented.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Identify, document and formalize all requirements and acceptance criteria from relevant stakeholders, in order to prepare a successful handover.
- Identify and manage relevant risks by developing risk mitigation plans and by following the internal Change Management process.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Manage all internal and external communication within projects, including preparation of internal and external notifications and reports.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Monitor project expenditures and keep financial records for the project up to date.
- Prepare the formal handover of the project deliverables in line with the agreed and documented acceptance criteria.
- Support the internal and external auditing process
What you'll need
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management.
- Good overall knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems in an industrial or datacenter environment.
- Relevant Project Management certifications like Prince2, or PMP (PMI) are preferred.
- Experienced in a role as Project Manager in technical environments.
- Educated to a technical degree at bachelor level or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both in writing and verbally.
A bit about us
Our Operations team keeps our customers’ infrastructure running safely and securely. We get plenty of opportunities to take on a variety of tasks and develop our technical skills. From overseeing electrical power to cooling and fire suppression systems, our team plays a vital role in making sure everything in our data centers operates as it should.