(Interim) Office & Facility Manager
The purpose of the role is to ensure an optimal operating organization by making sure buildings, offices and facilities meet the requirements of the employees. When offices and equipment are in order the organization and its members can be focused on the organizations core activities. The core focus of the role is on the non-data centre related areas of the organization.
- Coordinates catering facilities; ensures quality of services.
- Ensures office supplies are ordered and delivered in time.
- Coordinates and ensures a qualitative good cleaning of offices and premises; this includes the cleaning of the windows in and outside of the building. Fleet management
- Ensures cars are ordered, redistributed and taken in.
- Monitors fuel consumption and advices upon this.
- Coordinates the reparation of damages to the car park. Controls the fleet of pool cars. Maintenance and repairs
- Ensures all office equipment/ building is maintained against optimal price quality ratio; these include the coffee machines, water coolers, vendor machines, the company gym, bikes, painting of inside and outside of the walls and woodwork, etc.
- Organizes the reparation of office equipment when needed.
- Acts as first point of contact for suppliers of selected maintenance activities and products; manages their activities according to contract and set processes.
Procurement and supplier management
- Set up tendering projects and negotiate contracts with vendors for products and services in order to obtain quality products or services against the most competitive price.
- Source new vendors for products and services used.
- Manage the suppliers by maintaining contacts; these contacts include following contracts and quality of products and services.
Contract management and administration
- Ensures a correct administration of all contracts related to relevant suppliers, and the contact administration of all landlord contracts.
- Ensures all activities related to the facilities are executed according to the contractual arrangements with suppliers and landlords.
- Manages the PO-administration and handles invoices related to the activities in the role.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.