As Senior Account Manager (f/m/d) for Automotive clients, your main task will be to manage and grow an assigned industry segment / portfolio, with the aim to maximize the company bookings.
If interested, send us your application in English now.
- Develops relationships to relevant companies within assigned portfolio of existing local accounts, to generate new bookings; including
- Pro-active outreach to target customers, which includes attending industry events, workshops, fairs etc.
- Manages the lead to contract process; actively identifies, qualifies, pursues, negotiates and closes new business, within own delegated authority and predefined guidelines, covering all contract aspects
- Actively manages and grows the run rate revenue base with decision makers up to C-suite level, to retain and expand revenues
- Develops and executes annual account plans for key accounts
- Drives customer participation in Marketing events and initiatives
- Leads all the markets for identified accounts, closely collaborating with other departments
- Conducts proper hand over of closed business to the Operations Department (client documentation and requirements) and supports Service Implementation during the implementation process if required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a technical focus
- Min 7 years’ experience in a consultative selling area, preferably on a C-level in IT Services
- Excellent skills in relationship management
- Excellent negotiation skills, high contract closing ability, creative in solutions, but protecting IX DLR’s interests
- Good understanding of lead to contract processes
- Fluent in Business English & German
- Willingness to travel (approx. 40%)
- Open door culture with short communications paths and flat hierarchies
- Personalized onboarding plan (buddy system), education programs
- Personal development options in a fast-growing environment
- Extensive social benefits (Flexible working hours, digital meal vouchers, bike leasing, pension plan, etc.)
- Many extras like free drinks, fresh fruit, or cool team events
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company in Germany
Our offices in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf are located in the center of the fast-growing German market. As the most connected city in Germany, Frankfurt is home to many network and service providers, which makes it the world leading interconnection hub. Our location in Düsseldorf is the main stop on the crucial Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, which serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and work closely with our local and international teams to provide our customers with a consistent, high quality service