You’ll be carrying out technical maintenance, repairs and installations and providing first and second line support in our data centre to meet customer SLAs. This involves monitoring buildings, environmental conditions and relevant systems as well as technical equipment, and reporting issues to minimise downtime and ensure maximum performance and PUE. You’ll also be overseeing contractor work, making sure they follow health and safety procedures and documenting the results. From routine preventative maintenance to highlighting potential risks and reacting to immediate issues, you’ll ensure our data centre meets all our customer needs.
What you’ll need
• Proven engineering experience of air conditioning, UPS, generators and LV systems
• Experience of working as a technician in an electrical or industrial environment
• Strong technical fault-finding skills using graphical information and alarm data
• A thorough, accurate approach to completing tasks
• Good communication skills in English, including report writing
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• A can-do attitude, with the drive to take on new responsibilities
• Vocational education in a technical field
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.
Get in touch with: