If your experience of B2B digital marketing has been gained in the technology sector and you’re looking for an exciting new challenge, you’re in the right place. That’s because, if you join Interxion: A Digital Realty Company as our new Marketing Campaign Manager, you could soon be driving our business growth by creating and bringing to life content-led multi-channel marketing campaigns that generate hot leads and add pipeline value.
A fun and fast paced role within an experienced team that comes with a strong focus on campaign execution across multiple paid and owned channels, targeting local, regional and global prospects. You’ll also need to manage a budget and plan, execute, optimise and track all campaign activity, and develop multi-touchpoint materials that appeal to a variety of needs, challenges and demographics. So, no pressure! As well as London, this role could also be based from Paris Brussels or Amsterdam.
Our Marketing team works in one of the world’s fastest-growing and exciting sectors. We collaborate with the Sales team to develop effective strategies that help build our business and also ensure our corporate strategy meets our local market needs. Our team helps the business keep the world connected and continue to grow by translating our unique offerings into bespoke campaigns, content and propositions for different locations and customer segments.
- Paid media management and execution over multiple platforms including LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Collaborate with content contributors, writers and stakeholders for the creation of content. Autonomy to create email and paid media copy..
- Oversee planning of email calendar with holistic view to client touchpoints.
- Create and execute automated and ad-hoc marketing emails and landing pages using Pardot & Marketo.
- Pull on a regular basis the performance reporting & analytics for your campaigns, paid media and email channels, and share insights and recommendations based on data with internal clients & marketing team.
- Provide proactive actionable recommendations such as testing opportunities, audience targeting, and content selection based on analysis of metrics and audience data.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team to help improve, monitor, and maximize the database integrity and provide guidance on integration with related platforms.
- Support the team lead on broader initiatives and projects that will help drive the growth of the channel including, ABM and intent tool strategy, enhance marketing programs, and make a positive company-wide impact.
What you’ll need
- A degree level education in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent and a track record in account-based marketing and sales enablement
- A positive attitude towards transformation and change and a real desire to work in a fast-growing market
- Solid experience in email channel and campaign level reporting, metrics and audience analysis
- Experience of 3rd party management and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with agencies, sales and marketing teams and multiple stakeholder groups
- Excellent analytical, prioritising and project management skills and a flair for copywriting and B2B content creation
- The know how to deliver clearly defined and measurable results with impact
- Proficiency using Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, Marketo) with Salesforce.com to drive and optimise marketing performance