Sr. Manager UX Design:
The UX Design Manager is responsible for the creation and delivery of a consistent and holistic digital user experience, an extensible design system consisting of visual and interaction design and partnering with stakeholders across the organization to understand and deliver their marketing needs for DigitalRealty.com, as well as, adjacent and related digital properties. The UX Manager uses their experience and expertise in this critical role to increase key user metrics and site conversions, to positively affect the digital customer experience, and inspire advocacy both internally and externally. Additionally, the UX Manager, as a subject matter expert, is the lead digital design resource for the larger Digital Experience team while also leading other design resources and may maintain relationships with external agencies tasked with a broad range of UX related deliverables.
The UX Designer should possess exceptional visual and user interface design skills and be able to distill complex and technical user challenges into clean, efficient, focused, understandable, user-centric solutions. A strong understanding of functional/implementation of web development workstreams, how designs may affect timelines and leveraging analytic data to drive site designs is a must.
If you're an experienced UX Designer who is comfortable in a leadership role, can handle a fast-paced, agile schedule and workload to bring your vision to an industry leader, we want to talk to you. We're looking for someone that is ready to join a tight-knit and dynamic team that can hit the ground running and immediately contribute to our increasing web presence and success.
* Develop, communicate, and implement a holistic user experience and associated UI framework for Digital Realty owned media on web, mobile, and social channels. Be the evangelist for a user-centered design process to stakeholders.
* Produce detailed user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specifications in a rapid and iterative development environment.
* Lead the development of forward-looking designs beyond the current scope of projects, including interaction and visual design and the refinement of existing designs based on quantitative and qualitative analytics.
* Apply a data driven approach to design, establish baseline metrics, success criteria and perform data analysis and testing to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
* Work with team members to ensure message and user journey consistency and take ownership over the site design so that owned media outlets support key marketing initiatives.
* Exhibit a passion for keeping ahead of online trends and keen understanding of measurement tools, and other engagement platforms (such as events, lead generation, marketing resource centers, sales enablement sites, etc.) that round out the online experience and help identify how content is consumed.
* 5+ years UX/Web Design experience designing user-centric, intuitive and engaging responsive websites.
* Strong body of up to date work and online portfolio.
* Degree in graphic design, interaction design, web design/development or other relevant experience in
marketing, advertising, communications, design, technology or related field.
* Strong understanding of responsive design and mobile device platforms and production practices.
* Results-oriented, passionate leader and motivated contributor who brings an experienced vision and an intrinsic drive to succeed.
* Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Industry knowledge and experience with B2B marketing to the IT or telecom industries is a plus.
*Digital Realty cares about the health and safety of its workforce, customers, and vendors. Except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation, Digital Realty requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated by their start date as a condition of employment.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.