Your role :
The position reports directly to the Support Operations Manager. It can be attached to positions in a hierarchical manner. The position is part of the Operations functional team, which provides support to site organizations. This position involves links with other Interxion France departments and mainly with the Group Engineering entity. External contacts concern suppliers dedicated to infrastructure management. The attributions of this post are national. The position requires coordination with the Infrastructure Maintenance Manager and adaptation to the maintenance and energy management policy implemented by the latter.
- Ensure the establishment, accessibility, implementation and development of processes and procedures related to infrastructure management, within the framework of constant improvement of methods and continuity of service.
- Be the guarantor of the quality and the rendering of the documents drawn up within this framework (identification of points of vigilance specific to each infrastructure, awareness of the risks of non-continuity of service, operating methods for the use of Infrastructure Managers and service providers maintenance (applicable in a crisis management situation, incident management, or normal infrastructure operation activity), etc.
- Monitor the knowledge of the population concerned within the scope of this documentary base through presentations, training and evaluations. Organize recurring (alpha tests) and individual tests aimed at validating the capacity of the teams (and of each person in particular) to ensure optimal service continuity at each of the Interxion France data centers
- Ensure and supervise the integration of the annual preventive maintenance program into our computer-assisted maintenance management tool (CMMS), in order to be able to monitor all equipment maintenance activities, as well as their suppliers, on this tool.
- Ensure that Interxion can also provide reports on maintenance activities in recent years, among others as part of customer audits
- Establish a follow-up of the implementation of the preventive maintenance program from one year to the next in order to identify the actions to be carried out in year N + 1, the improvements to be made to the MOPs and to supply a database of standard MOPs by family equipment
- Ensures a technological watch on the evolutions of CMMS tools
- Contribute to the formalization by Infrastructure Managers of their experience feedback relating to the use of this tool on a daily basis.
- Contribute in the other direction - and independently of participation in this project team of representatives of Infrastructure Managers -, to the dissemination, training, implementation of the advances produced by the project team, whether it is activation of new features, development and use of dashboards, etc.
What you'll need :
- Higher education bac+5 with a first similar professional experience of at least 5 years.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in technical facilities management or in an industrial/mechanical engineering environment, ideally in the field of data centers
- Technical knowledge in strong currents, air conditioning techniques, security / safety systems, centralized technical management solutions
- High English level
- Good balance between an expression of field/practical situations and an ability to formalize/theoretical knowledge
- General-to-detail approach
- Project management skills
- Ability to formalize, document and communicate
- Motivated by the progress of its employees and by a logic of continuous improvement
Interxion in France
Our two French campuses give our customers access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France’s key internet exchanges in seven interconnected data centres, providing access to France and southern Europe. As one of the world's most attractive cities, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that's hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of International markets connect directly into our campus, which makes it strategically important to our European and global business.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.