The Regional Accounting Manager for our DACH region manages a virtual team of (senior) accountants dedicated to the financial controllership of the operating-property- and management company ledgers and legal entities across a portfolio of countries in Europe under US GAAP, IFRS and local statutory reporting. The virtual team has ownership of all entities within the region, ensuring full financial controllership of the P&L and Balance Sheet for each entity operating in the region.
- Leads and manages a virtual team of (senior) accountants
- Leads the monthly, quarterly & annual reporting for a portfolio of entities & properties
- Oversees and approves the reviewing & processing of all transactions for ledgers in the region.
- Reviews & approves all balance sheet accounts as part of month-end close controls, including pro-active follow-up to remove reconciling items
- Full responsibility & ownership for the preparation of statutory financial statements and local statutory audits, engaging the auditors to plan, manage & complete audits according to the annual EMEA timetable
- Develops a deep understanding of our business to be able to input into standardisation of processes
- Important contribution to the accounting and internal control systems, is proactive in leading improvements focused on finance operational excellence
- University degree in business administration, finance or comparable education
- Min. 6 years’ managerial experience in similar roles in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of financial applications, concepts and theories
- Solid experience of US GAAP, IFRS and local German/Swiss/Austrian GAAP
- Understanding & working knowledge of internal controls over financial reporting in a SOX environment
- Willingness to travel occasionally as required
- Open door culture with short communications paths and flat hierarchies
- Personalized onboarding plan (buddy system), education programs
- Personal development options in a fast-growing environment
- Extensive social benefits (Flexible working hours, digital meal vouchers, bike leasing, pension plan, etc.)
- Many extras like free drinks, fresh fruit, or cool team events
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company in Germany
Our offices in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf are located in the center of the fast-growing German market. As the most connected city in Germany, Frankfurt is home to many network and service providers, which makes it the world leading interconnection hub. Our location in Düsseldorf is the main stop on the crucial Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, which serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and work closely with our local and international teams to provide our customers with a consistent, high quality service.