Salesforce administration and business process support including:
- Maintenance of data quality and the continued enrichment and refinement of data within Salesforce
- Salesforce 1st line end user business support for Sales and related functions.
- Further the adoption of the Sales Process through delivering on-going training and regular updates of documentation.
What you’ll need
- Advanced user of Salesforce (Administrator Certification is preferrable but not essential)
- Experience in Sales Processes and Methodologies
- Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently with high level attention to detail
- Experience in a Europe-wide or global operating environment.
- Analytical problem solver and an excellent communicator
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional, global environment