As Customer Service Engineer (CSE) you are responsible for the customer service support (Hands & Eyes), repairs, physical installations (rack & stack) as well as for the escorts requested by customers. In addition to the above, you are also managing the organic growth of products like Cross Connects (CC) and Pre-Cablings (PC) according to the defined and committed SLAs. You will be handling all incoming customer service requests and ensuring SLA’s and agreed KPIs are achieved to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction. Documentation of all activities in the relevant internal tools and systems are kept up to date and you will be regularly making suggestions for improvement and effectiveness of the interventions and customer services delivered as well as the quality and energy efficiency (PUE) of the data center. You will be working around the clock on shift patterns to ensure 24/ 7 support in the data centre operations and representing the local facility team during out of business hours and acting as first level support.
What you'll need
• Vocational education in one of the relevant fields (datacenter, telecommunications, IT or electrical)
• Experience with electrical wiring, networks, optical fiber installations and dark fiber
• Happy to work independently, show initiative and proactivity
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
• Team Player with excellent and respectful communication (orally and written)
• Proactive mindset that focuses on 100% uptime and drives all decisions under this prerequisite
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.
Get in touch with:
Data Centre Technician