Your role :
Carry out the hardware installations and software configurations of the measurement and supervision systems within the customer and technical areas of the various Interxion buildings, following the instructions of the IT & Systems Manager.
Provide support for the implementation and maintenance of services provided by representatives of the group ICT service.
- For any installation project (for example: metering, supervision), submit to the IT and Systems Manager, the studies and plans requested and in accordance with the technical recommendations inherent to the equipment and technologies involved.
- Order the materials required by the facilities as agreed during the study and planning phase.
- Supervise the deliveries of materials in terms of nature, quantity and time, and keep an up-to-date inventory of materials in stock.
- Carry out the material installations within the time limits and expected quality criteria, with the possible support of internal or external resources which he or she will supervise.
- Carry out the test phases of any new equipment installed and make the necessary corrections if necessary.
- Carry out the commissioning of the equipment and its integration into the Interxion IT network.
- Perform the software configuration required for the operation of newly installed hardware by interested Operations employees.
- Take delivery of IT equipment in order to prepare and deploy it in accordance with the needs initially expressed when ordering.
- Carry out the automated installation of software on the computer workstations of company employees.
- Carry out cabling and patching operations for the computer installations and networks of the Interxion company.
What you'll need :
- A minimum experience of 2 to 5 years in a similar position and ideally in a similar business environment (Data Center, Clean or IT rooms, Operator nodes and POPs, etc.).
- Bac + 2 level training in Industrial IT or IT
- Good english level.
- Knowledge of automated systems and Centralized Technical Management (PC Vue, etc.).
- Knowledge of CMMS systems (OptiMaint) for administration purposes.
- Knowledge of supervision tools from the APC by Schneider range (Netbotz, Rack monitor, ISX Central).
- Knowledge of electrical metering tools from the PowerLogic range.
- In-depth knowledge of data protocols, cabling technologies, IT and telecommunications equipment.
- Knowledge of the administration of Windows client and server environments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software products (Windows, Excel, Word, SharePoint).
- Easy communication with external stakeholders and clients.
- Client / service spirit
Interxion France :
Our two French campuses give our customers access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France’s key internet exchanges in seven interconnected data centres, providing access to France and southern Europe. As one of the world's most attractive cities, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that's hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of International markets connect directly into our campus, which makes it strategically important to our European and global business.
What we can offer you :
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.