The position reports directly to the Planning and Support Department Manager. The position is part of the Operations functional team, which provides support to site organizations. This position involves links with other Interxion France departments and mainly with the Group Engineering entity. Possibly, external contacts with suppliers and maintenance providers dedicated to infrastructure management. The attributions of this post are national.
- Ensure the establishment, accessibility, implementation and development of processes and procedures related to infrastructure management, in the context of constant improvement of operating methods and continuity of service
- Be the guarantor of the quality and the rendering of the documents drawn up in this context - identification of points of vigilance specific to each infrastructure, awareness of the risks of non-continuity of service, operating methods for use by Operations Managers and service providers maintenance (applicable in a crisis management situation, incident management, or normal infrastructure operation activity), etc…
- Ensure and supervise the integration of the annual preventive maintenance program into our computer-assisted maintenance management tool (CMMS: ULTIMO), in order to be able to monitor all equipment maintenance activities, as well as their suppliers, on this tool
- Establish a follow-up of the implementation of the preventive maintenance program from one year to the next in order to identify the actions to be carried out in the year N + 1, the improvements to be made to the operating methods (MOP) and to supply a database. Standard MOPs by equipment family
- Coordinate and ensure the smooth implementation of maintenance, energy and environmental policies, processes and procedures related to infrastructure management
- Liaise with Group Engineering to provide support when necessary for the preparation of details of the operating modes of each operation, assist site teams in monitoring the ad hoc end-to-end procedure (submission of maintenance requests, approval of requests, notification to the client, communication with the supplier (s), internal report, report to the client
- Identify good practices related to the operation of infrastructure;
- Explore how and according to which implementation methods, these best practices are applicable and beneficial for Interxion France data centers
What you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the management of technical installations or in an industrial / mechanical engineering environment, ideally in the field of data centers
- Bac + 5 or bac + 3 training with significant professional experience attesting to the required skills
- Technical knowledge in strong currents, air conditioning techniques, security / safety systems, centralized technical management solutions;
- Fluent English
Our two French campuses give our customers access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France’s key internet exchanges in seven interconnected data centres, providing access to France and southern Europe. As one of the world's most attractive cities, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that's hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of International markets connect directly into our campus, which makes it strategically important to our European and global business.
What we can offer you:
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.