As a Deputy Data Center Manager for Building Services Equipment (f/m/d) you will be responsible for all aspects of our technical infrastructure in our data centres in 1210 Vienna.
Through your qualified cross-departmental management, you will ensure maximum operational reliability at the highest level of quality and ongoing risk minimization and optimization of our processes. Whether it's briefing new employees on site, handing over between departments or reporting incidents - you ensure that information is up to date and forwarded to the right people to guarantee maximum operational safety and efficiency.
You can look forward to an exciting area of responsibility, a wide range of development opportunities and a professional team.
- You will be responsible for technical, commercial and organisational projects and processes in the area of facility management.
- You will act as a local interface for our customers' technical concerns.
- You act as a technical expert in the review and approval of MOPs (Method of Procedures) as part of our change request process
- You act as Incident & Problem Manager and create root cause analyses and IMR (Incident Management Reports) as a technical expert.
- You ensure that the EOPs and SOPs (Emergency and Standard Operations Procedures) are up to date and trained.
- 2nd pair of eyes for technical tenders.
- You will ensure that all local regulations, official and ISO standards, quality standards and company-wide guidelines relating to building operations are complied with and are up to date.
- You will support continuous improvement measures in day-to-day operations and Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE).
- Participate in audits and actively participate in responding to RFI's, RFP's.
What You’ll Need
- Technical university or university of applied sciences degree, preferably in electrical engineering,
- 5 years`+ of professional experience in Projectmanagement in a system-critical environment, preferably in an international company,
- Knowledge and experience in the area of resource planning and process optimization as well as in the implementation of risk, error and root cause analysis,
- Knowledge of the most important infrastructure components of data centres (such as UPSs, generators and cooling systems) is an advantage,
- Experience in accompanying audits,
- Proven skills and abilities in analytical and critical thinking, complex problem solving and direct or virtual team leadership,
- German and (technical) English language skills at B2+ level
What we can offer you
- Personalized induction plan (buddy system),
- Personal development opportunities in a fast-growing environment,
- Extensive social benefits (2 days home office per week possible, monthly meal allowance of up to EUR 35,-, reimbursement of up to EUR 100,- per month for sports equipment or fitness memberships, Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family, etc.),
- Company events - successes are celebrated
As always, we offer a competitive salary and benefits (based on our collective agreement we pay a minimum of 63.000,- € gross per year).
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.