The Senior Customer Success Manager ensures the agreed service levels for our customers are delivered for assigned Strategic, International and / or named local accounts in a dedicated approach within the customer portfolio. You lead regular service reviews between Digital Realty and assigned customers building a stronger relationship, increase each party’s understanding of the other and develop continuous improvement programs focused on enhancing the customer experience. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining Customer Success relationships with internal cross functional teams to ensure scope and policies of the Service Delivery function are understood and adhered to. You advise customers on services concepts concerted with Sales and the Service Solution Design department. You also will advise customers on technical operational services improvements. You ensure effective program management of account escalations.
What you’ll need
• Ideally 5+ years of experience in a customer service environment in a service company, preferably a utility, datacenter, IT or telecommunications company,
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, engineering or related discipline,
• Experience with Service Management, preferably of more complex international customers,
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, project management experience is a plus,
• Team player that connects people and unites them in order to do the right things for our customers (without the authority to instruct them to do so),
• Committed, high energy, self-motivated and passionate for service excellence and customer focused,
• Good problem-solving skills, good organizational skills,
• ITIL qualifications and experience are preferred,
• Fluent in English (spoken and in writing) is a must, Dutch and an extra European language is a plus.
A bit about us
Digital Realty brings companies and data together by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, the company's global data center platform, provides customers with a secure data meeting place and a proven Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) solution methodology for powering innovation and efficiently managing Data Gravity challenges. Digital Realty gives its customers access to the connected data communities that matter to them with a global data center footprint of 300+ facilities in 50+ metros across 28 countries on six continents. To learn more about Digital Realty, please visit digitalrealty.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.