The Sales Analytics and Intelligence team are part of the Sales GTM & Analytics organization in EMEA that facilitates insights, with a focus on supporting the EMEA Sales organization.
The Sales & Marketing Analyst will play a key part in supporting the sales & marketing organizations to leverage reporting tools and provide performance tracking and insights. S/he will have a unique opportunity to support the inner workings of a multinational business and make meaningful contributions to drive future business actions.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone currently with experience in the fields of data analytics, marketing analytics, business intelligence or business analysis who is looking to broaden the impact of their expertise and enjoys the excitement and challenges of equipping a sales team with resources to excel.
What you'll do
Sales & Marketing Analytics.
- Work with the sales team to help them understand their data, business challenges and identifying opportunities to derive value from data.
- Supports value-add analysis, incl. trends and comparatives, and interpretation of Sales reporting and KPI’s, together with suggested actions
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data to provide reports for decision making purposes
- Generation of regular sales reports/insights to inform on performance
- Analyze operational data related to marketing
- Provide regular updates to Marketing leaders regarding their area’s performance and opportunities for improvement
- Provide analytic support to Marketing leaders as the need arises
- Assist with the development of measurements and goals for marketing programs and campaigns
- Support the strategy and development of the reporting roadmap for the business.
- Translate managers requests into deliverable & meaningful reports
- Provide ad-hoc reporting requests
- Support Central Reporting team to improve the generation and presentation of Sales reporting and KPI’s on a consistent and efficient basis across Digital Realty.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders to ensure accurate data collection and reporting
- Provides SFDC business support to users across the organization related to Sales Reporting
- Assist the sales team with how to understand and leverage their dashboards and reports
What you’ll need
- Experience in data administration, manipulation, handling and analysing large volumes of data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information accurately,
- An overview / strong all-round appreciation of technology and how it can deliver business value.
- Experience in a Global operating environment (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce & Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot) preferred
- A background in analyzing marketing, sales or financial performance
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with high level attention to detail
- Pro-active self-starter
- Understand data concepts and data manipulation
- Demonstrated ability working in global teams
- Proven ability of building credibility and collaborating with senior business leaders
- Educated to degree level.
- Advanced level user of MS Office applications, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Data Visualisation Platform (example Power BI., Oracle, Tableau)
- Fluent in Business-level English (written and orally)
A bit about us
Digital Realty brings companies and data together by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, the company's global data center platform, provides customers with a secure data meeting place and a proven Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) solution methodology for powering innovation and efficiently managing Data Gravity challenges. Digital Realty gives its customers access to the connected data communities that matter to them with a global data center footprint of 300+ facilities in 50+ metros across 28 countries on six continents. To learn more about Digital Realty, please visit digitalrealty.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.