The Service Planning Support Coordinator provides administrative and organisational support to ensure the smooth and efficient daily operations of all activities in Operations. They will act as a point of contact for all administrative questions within the Service Planning team and for the Service Operations teams. This position has a nationwide responsibility and serves all Data Centres.
What you'll need
• Assist all teams within the Service Planning Team
• First point of contact for all purchase orders and invoices
• Assistance with the preparation of MOP, RAMS & Technical Ops. reporting.
• Provide general operational administration for the Service Operations Team.
• Support with the administration of Cross Connects, Cloud Connects, and Customer Equipment Connections.
• Facilitate and administer all Access Requests, Working Permits for all activities that take place on the Sites in Service Operations
• Actively identify and perform any administrative activity that can relieve the Service Planning Coordinators and engineers in their daily work.
• Assist the Service Planning team and handle Customer inquiries.
• Provide support related to quality controls and handovers between the various Service Planning and Site Teams
• Support Remote Hands billing process by tracking and MBF’s
A bit about us
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290 facilities in 49 metros across 24 countries and six continents
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.