The Project Manager oversees the definition, planning, design, implementation, and successful handover of Facility/Infrastructure projects. These projects are managed regarding scope, budget, time, quality, risk, communication, and organisation in line with agreed procedures, agreements, and timelines. The projects can relate to maintenance, upgrades, expansions, or any other operational matters that require following the project process to get implemented.
What you'll need:
• Define, prepare, and execute projects in the Operations department, as requested by the Operations Management Team and in coordination with the Service Planning and Service Operations Management.
• Execute projects in line with agreed processes and instructions, assuring that all projects follow the agreed tollgates and decision points and are included in the integrated resource planning, as maintained by Service Planning.
• Report on status, budget, risks, and progress in line with the agreed process.
• Support Senior Site Engineering Manager in larger projects and programs.
• Support peer Service Design & Implementation Manager and/or Engineers in larger Customer Implementation projects on request.
• Support maintenance team in larger maintenance activities, like asset replacements, equipment overhauls, and high-risk & impact multi-disciplinary maintenance tasks.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with Service Planning and Service Operations management.
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
• Identify, document, and formalise all requirements and acceptance criteria from relevant stakeholders, to prepare a successful handover.
• Identify and manage relevant risks by developing risk mitigation plans and by following the internal Change Management process.
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
A bit about us
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290 facilities in 49 metros across 24 countries and six continents
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.