Position Title: CPQ Product Owner
Location: Dallas, TX
Digital Realty seeks an agile CPQ Product Owner for the Sales & Marketing organization to work closely with the global business stakeholder community and technical teams as the lead decision maker, responsible for defining product and process vision and prioritizing deliverables based on business value. Reporting into Global Revenue Operations, this Product Owner will lead engagement with relevant business groups to define global IT requirements, analyze appropriate solutions, manage the development cycle, and ensure delivery of a best-in-class customer experience, aligned with business goals and IT strategy.
What you’ll do
- Lead engagement with Sales, Sales Engineering, Commercial Management, Product, IT and other stakeholders to develop the sales CPQ technology and product roadmap – create the vision of an easy-to-use tool that evolves with the requirements of our customers, portfolio, products, teams, and partners.
- Partners with business stakeholders to capture, analyze, define and document business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into user stories, evaluate impacts, and get buy-in from stakeholders. Define acceptance criteria and alignment to business objectives.
- Manage and prioritize product and sprint backlog, map out project dependencies, oversee development stages, participate in UAT testing, ensure enhancements are delivered per sprint schedule.
- Evaluate new features from product releases, identify system or process issues, and propose ideas to enhance the CPQ system.
- Leverage dashboards and reporting to improve functionality, validations, workflows, approvals, etc. to improve user experience and drive adoption.
- Proactively identify potential issues and opportunities to enhance sales and marketing productivity by evaluating current state and recommending process improvements.
- Perform change management, document changes, develop training materials and support training to CPQ end-users.
- Drive open communication cycles including product releases, new features, functionality, and best practices.
- Survey and gather feedback from user focus groups to identify pain points and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage closed loop feedback cycles to stakeholder and end user communities to promote transparency and ensure business alignment with deliverables.
- Identify and escalate capacity, resource, and deliverable concerns as needed.
- Build and maintain relationships with the community stakeholders as a leader and champion.
- Own overall customer satisfaction of the tool.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent related experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years Product Owner or Business Systems Analyst experience.
- Direct experience with Sales, preferably in a quota-bearing role, Sales Support, Sales Operations, or Sales Enablement function.
- Hands-on experience in both architecture and implementation of projects within Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Experience in integrating Oracle CPQ Cloud and/or Oracle CPQ with Salesforce, Order Management, Fulfillment systems and other third-party applications a plus.
- Outstanding understanding of product management, agile best practices, and quality improvement principles.
- Hands-on proficiency with product development teams in refining requirements. Jira and/or Confluence experience desired.
- The ability to transform strategic directions and business objectives into goals.
- Must have strong ownership mentality; a self-starter with heightened ability to follow through and drive end-to-end product responsibility with high-quality awareness.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including a proactive disposition towards identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of quoting processes including new installs, MACDs, renewals, terminations
- Thorough knowledge in end-to-end Quote to Cash process
- Excellent communications skills to interact with customers, technical individuals and business partners at all levels, including executives
- Strong leadership skills to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority and to rally the teams to common objectives
- Ability to work efficiently and seamlessly on virtual teams and accommodate time zone differences
- Outstanding presentation and documentation skills
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- High curiosity, growth mindset, and learning orientation
A bit about us
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 300+ facilities in 50+ metros across 25+ countries and six continents.
A bit about our Digital team
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
Our Compensation Philosophy
Digital Realty offers its employees a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions. Central to our compensation philosophy is rewarding our employees for achieving the values and objectives aligned to the company's overall goals and values.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.