Position Title: Manager, Oracle ERP Cloud Applications
As an Oracle Applications Business System Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the entire Oracle applications, working closely with business stakeholders, working with service partners, tracking incidents, and streamlining the release and deployment process. This person should be able to track ongoing development, support activities, scheduling, and coordinating releases for Oracle and boundary applications. The releases can be inclusive of application releases, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects, and Programs.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. This will include change management and ensuring all the deployment components are aligned and deployed successfully
- Able to handle escalations and Incident processes and deliver best-in-class service to our stakeholders. You will act as a bridge between our users/internal teams/stakeholders, advocating for user priorities and ensuring their requests are driven to resolution towards their satisfaction. You will be required to work closely with technical teams, application, infrastructure teams, and internal stakeholders to achieve the resolution of the reported problems.
- To be available to handle and resolve support issues and escalation and collaborate with technical teams to drive the solution of incidents and escalations
- Proactively review resource requirements and prevent the recurrence of issues due to resource constraints
- Work with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
- Understand the cross-functional systems and assess the impacts when there is a change or major release is planned
- Lead the effort to define IT strategic direction for release management tools for IT to ensure the process requirements of release management are built in. The Release Manager will assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence to ensure the integrity of the release can be measured
- Able to review the Oracle instance management strategy to ensure all the Oracle instances and boundary systems are tightly aligned for each testing cycle, planning instance refreshes as required, handling Oracle service requests and prioritizing, escalating as needed
- Work closed with the managed services team to ensure all the priority issues are resolved in a timely manner and be a liaison between the HCM/ERP leads to coordinate meetings and provide necessary information to resolve all the incidents.
- Work with the managed service provider to ensure the team is well utilized, meets all the SLA criteria, and meets all the audit compliance.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- Must have at least 14+ years of hands-on experience in supporting Oracle applications.
- Must have experience in working at least one of the oracle cloud implementations.
- Must have experience working as a Business System Analyst in oracle cloud applications.
- Knowledge of Oracle Quote to Cash is a must.
- Candidate must have strong functional knowledge in Finance and supply chain.
- Having knowledge of oracle Subscription Management and Supply chain is mandatory.
- Understanding Oracle CPQ is a bonus.
- This resource should be responsible for talking to business, understand the requirement, create functional design documents and work with technical teams to develop the solution.
- Have worked on managing multiple releases across all the enterprise applications.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Have managed a support team and have a good understanding of the support incident resolution process.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third-party applications, or operating system updates.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes and release details and schedules to the Business as required.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews.
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensures alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Lead and coordinate the go-live activities, including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Experience with Salesforce, ServiceNow is a must with collaboration tools Jira, confluence, and CI/CD tools
- Must know Oracle release patterns, SR process
A bit about us
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290 facilities in 50 metros across 26 countries and six continents.
A bit about our Digital Team
Our IT team is at the heart of our business. We develop infrastructures, design and build networks, support servers and provide the first line of support by delivering rich connectivity for our customers. With new data centers coming online all the time, it’s a rapidly changing technical environment so our team is always ready to innovate and take the lead on projects. We constantly develop, deploy and support vital networks and data services that drive business performance and improve life for customers around the globe.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.