Implementation Project Manager
Calle emilio munoz 49-51, Madrid
The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) Manages and oversees the planning and effective execution of all customer implementation projects, in accordance with contractual agreements and implementation timelines. Accountable for on-time delivery of the project within budget.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversees and manages customer implementation projects.
- Is responsible for end-to-end project planning, consisting of work orders with resource allocation, quality specs, and timeline.
- Is responsible for immediately notifying and including HQ group Implementation in case of “Super 7” accounts implementation projects.
- Is responsible for coordinating the creation of project Purchase Orders through Service Planning using preferred suppliers and cost control (project budget owner) of all implementation activities.
- Allocates work orders to Engineers, sub-contractors, capacity management, and security oversees their effective delivery and ensures they meet customer and business requirements.
- Ensures that project plans, work orders, and associated documentation and systems are reviewed, tested, updated, and completed and that audits and quality checks are completed in accordance with Interxion policies.
- Acts as an interface for customers during the Implementation
- Coordinate multiple agreements and keeps a complete record of the process and results.
- Manage and supervises the installation of equipment in the data center in accordance with the Customer Implementation plan, timelines, and budget.
You will need
- Educated to a vocational Level in a technical field or Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work Experience in the Data Centre sector or telecommunications.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the project management field.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Engineering, e.g. fibre optic cabling, splicing
- Data centre technical experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience with project planning/scheduling and reporting.
- Experience with service scheduling systems is considered an advantage
- Spanish and English Fluent
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data center services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centers across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.