Position Title: Global Marketing Operations Reporting & Analytics Sr. Manager/Director
What you'll do
Help take our Global Marketing to the next level! Join our team in analyzing trends and outliers to help guide the Marketing team to success. As the Sr. Manager/Director of Analytics for the Global Marketing Operations team, you’re in charge of the lead-to-opportunity process as well as the inputs and the resulting dashboards and analytics. This role will be a part of the Business Intelligence team within the Global Sales Operations organization. We aim to be the trusted source for Analysis & Reporting for the Marketing organization globally. This Sr. Manager/Director role will be essential to leveraging our capabilities as a part of this organization dedicated to increasing our focus on marketing.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive marketing’s strategy
• Implement a global governance framework for marketing's lead flow process
• Analyze operational data related to marketing to advise leadership on ways to improve outcomes
• Lead the creation of measurements and goals for marketing programs and campaigns
• Develop dashboards and reports to drive performance against strategic plans
• Build methodology that delivers the right information to various levels of the organization
• Manage the team and contractors for quality and timeliness
• Manage other related tasks assigned on quarterly or annual basis
What you’ll need
• 3+ years' experience in leading analysis and strategic planning
• 7+ years’ experience analyzing marketing, sales, or financial performance
• 5+ years’ experience building credibility and collaborating with senior business leaders
• 3+ years' experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot) and Salesforce
• 2+ years' experience managing people
• 1+ years' experience with a Data Visualization Platform (PowerBI, Tableau, or similar)
• Completed university degree or equivalent work experience
• Master’s degree or MBA preferred
A bit about us
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 300+ facilities in 50+ metros across 25+ countries and six continents.
A bit about our Digital team
Our Marketing team works in one of the world’s fastest-growing and exciting sectors. We collaborate with the Sales team to develop effective strategies that help build our business and also ensure our corporate strategy meets our local market needs. Our team helps the business keep the world connected and continue to grow by translating our unique offerings into bespoke campaigns, content and propositions for different locations and customer segments.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
Our Compensation Philosophy
Digital Realty offers its employees a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions. Central to our compensation philosophy is rewarding our employees for achieving the values and objectives aligned to the company's overall goals and values.
Benefits: For this role, Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, 401k match, disability benefits, wellness and education benefits, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off, holidays, and more.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.