The Technical Operations Planning Coordinator (TOPC) oversees, plans, and coordinates all maintenance requests and manages all related processes. The TOPC can act and support in first-line support (gatekeeper, basic support, admin), second-line support (nonrecurring work, managing master data), and third-line support (problem management, root cause analysis). The TOPC supports the Technical Operations Planning Manager (TOPM) with long-term asset management and supplier- and contract management.
• Prepare, organize and plan all Maintenance Service requests, tasks, and activities in an effective manner.
• End-to-end job handling (open / close) within the agreed OLA’s and SLA’s, and providing reports
• Responsible for supplier management within Planning Technical Operations
• Responsible for the annual maintenance plan in cooperation with Operations and the Technical Operations
Planning Manager (TOPM)
• Coordinate all required maintenance works by maintenance contractors, in line with the maintenance
• Provides regular updates to the Technical Operations Planning Manager (TOPM) and manages KPI’s and
SLA’s Perform regular meetings with maintenance contractors
• Measure the performance of maintenance contractors
• Prioritising maintenance requests with Service Operations
• Deal with problems and manage resolution by involving necessary resources
• Adhere to the QHSSE Responsibilities Matrix
What you'll need:
• Experience in project planning/scheduling and reporting
• Experience in the data centre sector or telecommunications
• Preferably experience in Asset Management
• 2-4 years’ experience in a maintenance coordination role
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
Technical Operations Planning Coordinator
Technical Operations Engineer (Day Shift)
Senior Customer Service Technician
Technical Operations Engineer (Day)
Technician, Customer Operations
Compliance & Energy Manager