In the role of our HR Business Partner (f/m/d) you support our management in HR-related matters and in the budgeting and planning processes. Furthermore, you are responsible for realizing the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of HR-related activities (incl. the preparation of the payroll and the proper time-recording). You coordinate the local HR administration functions and carry out central HR activities. With your knowledge of social security regulations and employment and tax law, you support the HR team and encourage a culture of passion and commitment. Do you see yourself in this varied role? Then apply today!
- Completed studies in the field of business administration with a focus on human resources or a comparable training
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resources in a generalist position
- Knowledge of HR-systems (preferably Oracle HCM), time and attendance systems and shift patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Fluent in German and English
- Open door culture with short communications paths and flat hierarchies
- Personalized onboarding plan (buddy system), education programs
- Personal development options in a fast-growing environment
- Extensive social benefits (Flexible working hours, digital meal vouchers, bike leasing, pension plan, etc.)
- Many extras like free drinks, fresh fruit, or cool team events
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company in Germany
Our offices in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf are located in the center of the fast-growing German market. As the most connected city in Germany, Frankfurt is home to many network and service providers, which makes it the world leading interconnection hub. Our location in Düsseldorf is the main stop on the crucial Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, which serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and work closely with our local and international teams to provide our customers with a consistent, high quality service.