As the Billing and Collections Analyst you have responsibility for a variety of duties for a complex structure of entities across Europe including correctly compiling regional billing data for invoicing, whilst ensuring all transactions are properly authorised and processed correctly onto the Company’s accounting systems. You enjoy working in a high-volume environment, have strong interpersonal skills and are a proven team player. You have strong billing and cash collections experience and a passion for building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You are resilient by nature and familiar with being in a customer facing role. You are innovative and have the ability to think on your feet and work with minimal supervision. With a can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to changing role requirements, you will be an integral part of the Order to Cash team. The ability to prioritize and excellent attention to detail is key for this fast-paced role.
This position will report to the Regional Billing and Collections Manager
What you’ll need
• Proven previous experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of standard accounting packages (ideally Financial Force & Oracle)
• Good problem-solving skills; a creative approach with the ability to develop new ideas
• Ability to produce work to a consistently high standard within tight deadlines
• Capability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to understand the importance of confidentiality and to ensure that confidentiality is maintained
• Demonstrated ability to operate software applications including MS Word, Excel (Intermediate), and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, English and Dutch are a must, French (would be PLUS)
• Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier- and cloudneutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
A bit about our Finance team
Our Finance team works in one of the world’s fastest growing and most exciting business sectors. We use our financial expertise and commercial awareness to support and develop an international, publicly-listed organization. From managing budgets to financial planning, we deliver a full range of finance and accounting services to help our business stay on track and meet our goals. We also have other specialist areas of expertise including Portfolio Management and Lease Administration.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future. #LI-DK1