As Manager Marketing (f/m/d), you will develop and implement local marketing strategies, activities and processes, as well as external and internal communications to optimize sales leads, local market offerings and brand awareness. In this role, you will also support the implementation of global marketing campaigns and initiatives. You will focus on lead generation and market awareness in addition to external PR in the local market and digital issues as two main areas of the position. Furthermore, your responsibilities include the creation and tracking of a marketing plan as well as ensuring successful corporate communications through strategic positioning of marketing topics. You have experience in leading a team, strive for optimization in the internal and external customer experience and establish contacts with the press and industry-relevant associations in a communicative way? Then apply now!
- Degree in marketing, communications or business administration
- 5 years' experience in a marketing environment, preferably in the IT or technology sector and 2 years' experience in a management position
- Experience in account-based marketing and understanding of integrated full-funnel marketing
- Qualified knowledge in project management and experienced in digital competencies
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Willingness and pleasure to travel
- Open door culture with short communications paths and flat hierarchies
- Personalized onboarding plan (buddy system), education programs
- Personal development options in a fast-growing environment
- Extensive social benefits (Flexible working hours, digital meal vouchers, bike leasing, pension plan, etc.)
- Many extras like free drinks, fresh fruit, or cool team events
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company in Germany
Our offices in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf are located in the center of the fast-growing German market. As the most connected city in Germany, Frankfurt is home to many network and service providers, which makes it the world leading interconnection hub. Our location in Düsseldorf is the main stop on the crucial Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, which serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and work closely with our local and international teams to provide our customers with a consistent, high quality service.