Operating as part of the UK HR team and reporting into HR Director, UK, you will be working in a generalist & administration capacity covering all employee and contractor lifecycle activities, including onboarding and offboarding, payroll, benefits, administration of HR Information Systems (HRIS) and data analytics. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to creating best-in-class people practises and processes.
Appreciation of HR operations, analytics and administration as being fundamental for the success of the HR function is key
What you’ll need
- Provide [operations] administration for all HR Activities to ensure all HR documentation and HRIS records comply with company policy and relevant regulations, are correctly stored/filed and maintained, and are reviewed and updated as and when required.
- Generation of necessary reports (both routine and ad hoc) to support analysis and enable tracking and monitoring of key performance indicators and HR metrics.
- Ongoing administration of local benefits offering for all employees.
- As part of the hiring process, drafting and issuing employment contracts.
- Drafting and issuing change letters associated with employee lifecycle changes, e.g. promotions, salary reviews, line management changes, etc.
- In collaboration with the HR team, contribute to creating HR calendar and implementing associated activities, e.g. Annual Performance Review, Staff Survey, etc.
- Contribute and where appropriate, lead on HR initiatives, events and projects to improve employee engagement and performance.
- In collaboration with HR Director work on cyclical reviews and update of HR policies and processes.
- In collaboration with the HR Director and wider team work on the projects to improve current processes, e.g. onboarding and induction.
- Facilitation and administration of HR & Compliance audits.
- Act as a first point of contact for staff questions and queries.
- Where appropriate, support HRBPs with Employee Relations matters
Keys to Success:
- People (HR) Operations experience across payroll & benefits and employee lifecycle processes
- A solid understanding of HR fundamentals & best practice
- Analytically minded and able to draw smart conclusions when looking at data and creating reports.
- A drive for continuous improvement with an employee experience mindset.
- A passionate, proactive self-starter with a creative and collaborative approach
- Ability to influence and develop relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Team-orientated and happy to get stuck in with HR admin as required
- Excellent time management and prioritisaion skills
- Experience with Oracle HRIS is strongly preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.