Responsible for aligning business objectives with management and employees in designated business units. Partners with other HR function and follows the Group HR agenda to deliver value-added services to management and employees, like enhancing staff performance, ensuring staff wellness and workforce retention, managing termination processes, managing risk, and ensuring compliance regulations
What you’ll need
Performs core HR activities and supports management and employees in HR related matters:
- Establish yourself as a proactive, credible, respected and valued partner with your key stakeholders, including working closely with the Senior/ Leadership team as required
- Build effective relationships with leaders to facilitate the delivery of the organisational plan to meet strategic objectives
- Bring people expertise and contribute to developing solutions to help the business to deliver its strategy
- Work with the HR team on the talent agenda including developing interventions and creating opportunities to future proof the business. Advise, guide and support people managers to implement these interventions
- Provide coaching and mentoring to people managers and leaders to ensure high standards of people practices
- Providing guidance on people practices such as restructures and succession planning
- Coaching and providing feedback to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency through effective people processes
- In collaboration with the HR team lead on effective performance management cycle and necessary interventions (goals setting, appraisals, managing poor performance)
- Contribute to formulation, drive and execute career development & continuous professional development initiatives & projects
- Provides necessary support, guidance and coaching for people managers in hiring processes
- Manage complex employee relations issues, including dealing with third parties, such as legal counsel or any other representative bodies
- Acting as a local point of people expertise for specialist teams that are implementing new people approaches
- Has a strong business understanding and understands how to translate it into HR activities to support the development of the business.
- Up to date HR business knowledge.
- Knowledge of the local labor law.
- Used to analyze data/metrics and transform them in HR recommendations or actions
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Proven extensive experience in a comparable role
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.