Project Manager Procurement
The position will be a project manager position within construction procurement, focusing on project execution communication with construction project manager and suppliers, and delivering effective reports on deliveries. You will be responsible to help have hands on involvement in project execution. You will work cooperatively with Global, EMEA and country management and other departments and will have responsibility of the procurement in the EMEA region.
The main objective of this role is to save costs and supply the requirement of the business in the most effective way to ensure projects are delivered safely, to the required standards, within the assigned budget and on time.
What you’ll need
• 3-5 years related experience within supply chain and/or critical facilities environments
• Demonstrable knowledge, experience and understanding of ERP system
• Experience as a Buyer with contracting responsibilities
• Proficient in a variety of software applications with the ability to produce complex spreadsheets
• Strong negotiation management experience & communication skills
• Foster a team-driven mindset among supply chain management staff, stakeholders, and sponsors.
• Both detail and process oriented. Effective reporting of relevant facts, monitoring performance of projects and project managers, and ensuring compliance to standards.
• Organized and pragmatic – ready to refer to key content, facts, and figures as needed
• Relevant degree, such as a bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business/Administration.
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier-and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet –powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 50metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future. #LI-DK1
Get in touch with: