Carry out the work of fitting out customer areas, as well as a number of tasks contributing to the maintenance of data centers.
Activity 1: Development of customer areas
- Carry out customer installations in accordance with the Work Order of the transition project manager, respecting deadlines and quality requirements
- Participate in the resolution of the difficulties / hazards encountered during the work
- Alert on any delay or on any deviation in the actual achievement compared to that planned
- Submit all expected documents at the end of the work (test sheets, production diagrams, labeling, etc.)
- Be a force of proposal so that the installation services gain in quality and efficiency (modalities of work, materials used, technologies)
- Alert and act upon the observation of anomalies relating to security in the Data Center: personal safety, security of goods, non-compliance with the rules in force in the Data Center by visitors or service providers
Activity 2: Diverse Tasks
- Participate in the proper management of stocks (accessibility, cleanliness, storage, updating the inventory, reporting low thresholds, etc.)
- Carry out day-to-day handling operations on the site (customer racks, cable drums, delivery of Interxion equipment, etc.)
- Participate in maintaining the cleanliness of the Data Center, if only by the special care taken during its own work and by strict compliance with the rules in force in the Data Center
What you’ll need
- Autonomy in the organization of work and the ability to lead a team are appreciated
- Sense of detail and real concern for the quality of the work provided
- Ability to be proactive and proactive
- Permanent consideration of security conditions
- Ease in communication with third parties and internal customers
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.