Position Title: Sr. Channel Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA or Ashburn, VA
Digital Realty is recruiting for a Sr. Channel Manager to join our expanding Channel Partner organization who will be responsible for driving partner engagement and opportunity sales activity for the US Southeast Enterprise sales region. The candidate must be capable of managing complex partner relationships while recruiting, training, and expanding the existing base of Channel Partners. The Sr. Channel Manager will report to the Sr. Director of Channel Sales and will be based in the Southeast region preferably near Atlanta, GA or Ashburn, VA.
What you’ll do
• Manage existing channel partners in the assigned region or assigned vertical focus
• Support partner sales leads including qualification, pricing, contract negotiations, and
opportunity registration, tracking, and closing orders
• Promote Digital Realty services and portfolio to channel partners to improve lead generation
• Identify and recruit new high potential channel partners
• Onboard and provide quarterly product and service updates to assigned base of Channel
Partners, Agents, VARs, Managed Services Providers, and System Integrators
• Manage the portfolio of partners to ensure effectiveness of leads and opportunities
• Manage partner payments to ensure timely and effective commission process
• Work with direct sales teams to ensure channel sales alignment, deal progression, partner
engagement, and overall sales harmony model
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
What you’ll need
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of Channel Partner Management experience working primary indirect routes to market including (1) agent, (2) resale, and (3) strategic alliance partnerships
• Working knowledge of network and data center / Connectivity, Hybrid Cloud marketplace,
technology, and business organizational structures
• Experience negotiating business points of Partner Services Agreements and similar contracts
• Excellent business judgment, effective at articulating technical value propositions to customers
• Experience in working in direct sales/partner go-to-market models
• Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strong team player able to develop strategies and action plans and share results
• Ability to foster strong partner and customer relationships
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
A bit about us:
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290 facilities in 50 metros across 26 countries and six continents.
A bit about our Digital team
Our Sales team is at the sharp end of our business, securing new customers from network and cloud service providers through to all kinds of major global and regional enterprises and local businesses. We help identify the objectives of our customers and enable them to succeed by combining our strategic knowledge of the industry, technical knowledge of our global data center platform, PlatformDIGITAL®, with our ability to develop strong partnerships.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.
Digital Realty cares about the health and safety of its workforce, customers, and vendors. Digital Realty encourages all new hires to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by their start date. Employees who are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated may need to comply with our weekly COVID-19 testing requirements if required per your job requirement, work location and customer obligations, subject to applicable workplace accommodation requirements
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
Get in touch with: