Activity 1: Maintenance and service continuity
- In close liaison with the site operations manager and/or RESI, contribute to the proper monitoring of the preventive maintenance schedule for the site's infrastructures, as well as to the organization and management of the various maintenance activities. Ensure rigorous reporting of this activity, particularly in the CMMS.
- Implement the improvement plans resulting from the observations made during audits or in response to incidents occurring on the infrastructures.
- Participate in tests and exercises to implement crisis management procedures.
- Be a member of the on-call team for technical infrastructure at all Interxion sites in the city of assignment (excluding AGEX 24/7). Have sufficient knowledge of the infrastructure of these other sites in order to be able to carry out maintenance as required. Be able to provide first level response (including calling in a service provider) in the event of incidents.
- In the context of the previous point, to be able to operate some of the infrastructures according to the procedures in force with the objective of maintaining the continuity of service in the site, with the constant concern of the protection of the personnel and the physical goods.
Activity 2: Administrative and operational follow-up
- Update and document the computerized maintenance management tool (CMMS): create, update and close preventive and corrective work orders...
- Participate in the various administrative tasks related to the position (Purchase orders, MOP, monitoring tables, maintenance report operations...).
- Support the GEXP and/or RESI in updating documentation relating to technical developments on the site.
- Schedules, with the agreement of the GEXP and/or RESI, the interventions of maintenance service providers, and accompanies them during the interventions. Ensure compliance with safety procedures and rules.
Activity 3: Security and General Services
- Regularly check the state of operation of material and human resources to ensure the best conditions of safety (fire and security).
- Regularly check the state of irreproachable cleanliness by adapting the ad hoc services and/or by participating in the adaptations.
- Regularly check, beyond the technical infrastructure of the data center, all the services / suppliers related to the office environment associated with the site, and the external appearance of the building.
- Regularly report any anomalies to the GEXP and/or RESI.
- Participate in the follow-up of the corrective actions triggered by the GEXP and/or RESI.