Assists the Operations Manager in organizing and monitoring the processing of data related to the Operations activity. His/her goal is to produce consistent and reliable activity monitoring indicators, to take charge of certain parts of the administrative management related to Operations and to facilitate communication flows.
The position is part of the Operations functional team that supports the site teams. It involves links with other Interxion France departments and is in regular contact with any Group entity in charge of reporting and key performance indicators. Externally, it involves regular contact with multi-site service providers. The responsibilities of this position are national.
- Participate in the creation of key performance indicators defined by the Group
- Follow the processes that guarantee the availability of data from each site in a timely manner and in an appropriate format
- Participate in and, if necessary, draft the minutes of team or interdepartmental meetings
- Contribute to the organization of internal services and certain customer or internal "site visits" as needed: coordinate the actors, plan, carry out the necessary verifications, and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Record orders on the internal software for the Operations department
What you’ll need
- Experience in a management or customer support department or in facilities management, ideally in the data center industry
- Proficiency with current Microsoft tools, particularly Excel, and ideally experience with database management type software
A bit about us
Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 13 European countries, we are at the heart of the internet – powering finance, communication, healthcare, creativity, entertainment, life. As part of Digital Realty, our customers now have access to 49 metros across six continents. We’ve 2,800+ colleagues around the world who work together, come up with life-changing solutions and create connections that matter every day.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers. Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us. This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
Get in touch with: